Wango Tango – AT&T Turn up the Love Pavilion
Wango Tango, iHeartRadio’s “national kick-off to summer music” event is a day-long concert produced by Los Angeles radio station KIIS. took place at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles.
Ideation, fabrication, production, and installation of three interactive sponsorship-activation footprints was awarded to Pinpoint. Concertgoers were invited to tour the three footprints, designed in part as photo ops to promote the partnership between AT&T and The Trevor Project.
We created a pergola with colorful ribbons woven into the top. Inside, the core attraction was 17’ wide, 6’ tall custom lettering structure. “#TurnUpTheLove” was made of 10” thick foam letters.
Pinpoint also produced branded swag for concertgoers to show their alliance with The Trevor Project.
Weeks of Creative and Buildout
20′ x 20′
- 20’ x 20’ custom pergola made of genuine Californian redwood
- Rainbow fabric woven into the roof structure
- 17’ wide x 6’ tall custom “#TurnUpTheLove” stacked letters
- Die-cut heart shaped stickers
- Branded entrance kiosk
- Ice cream and branded freezers
- Laser-cut dimensional entrance sign
- Rainbow themed slap bracelets, patches, napkins and giveaways
- Custom 3-sided ‘Decode the Rainbow’ spinning signs
- Colorful beanbag chairs