RED BULL BC ONE WORLD FINAL
Listen Entertainment, Red Bull, Manhattan Center
The 2022 Red Bull BC One World Final was the 19th annual international one-on-one break-dancing competition, bringing together the top breakers of the world in New York City, the birthplace of hip-hop. Airing on ESPN+, the event crowns a new world champion each year. The World Final provides a rich opportunity for fans, sponsors, and participants to share media content to generate awareness, gain followers, and strengthen loyalty. Red Bull selected Pinpoint as its venue and signage branding partner for the entire event activation and the three participating venues.
The events of the World Final employed three venues:
1) Hotel 50 Bowery – competitor home-base hotel with branded warm-up rooms
2) Capitale NYC – venue for three-day practice camp, public teaching sessions, and semi-finals
3) Manhattan Center – site of the World Final championship
The Red Bull BC One World Final is a large-scale, multi-faceted project, and is not without its share of execution and production challenges. Three venues, multiple partners including installers, specialized vendors, and Red Bull’s talent, media, and event production house—the coordination and management posed many logistical tests. Pinpoint successfully managed, printed, fabricated, produced, and installed all branded graphical elements.
“You run a highly professional team that excels in pre-press work and installing. The last-minute production asks were handled smoothly and your guys on site were communicative and quickly adaptable…. You set a high standard for any fabrication & production teams WE work with in the future.”
— Listen Entertainment
- Exterior signage
- 120 ft. Marquee wrap
- Doors and video monitors
- Sidewalk window wraps
- Interior signage
- Lobby and promenade graphics
- Competition dance floor graphics
- Mesh vinyl banners for grandstands
- Stage and judges’ booth graphics and signage
- Balcony graphics
- DJ opera box graphics
- curved SEG room divider walls
- SEG framed sculpture wall and pillar covers
- Grand ballroom branding
- Practice lounge branding
- Room signs: press conference, media center, dancer backstage, etc.
- 2D and 3D logos, ranging from 2ft to 7 ft tall
- Multi-day installation and breakdown
- Merchandise booth branding, counter graphics, header signage
- Host cue cards and voting boards
Let’s Work Together!
Contact Pinpoint for planning, production, installation, and execution of experiential, brand activations, events, fan-fests, festivals, or mobile tours. We empower producers to deliver remarkable results.