Xfinity Suite at Oakdale Theatre
Comcast was ready to rebrand their luxury VIP suite at The Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT and asked Pinpoint to spearhead the makeover within a 5-week timeframe.
Inspired by Comcast’s new brand guidelines and the sharp lines of their modern equipment, we designed, fabricated, and installed a new look for the Comcast suite that implemented their brand look from top to bottom.
Our focus was creating an environment that was bold yet simple, using materials with a glossy finish, LED lighting that could be dimmed, and dynamic colors within a welcoming footprint.
We built an ideal space to socialize and relax before, during, and after the show. Comcast was thrilled with the outcome and the suite is sure to wow Comcast’s guests and VIP’s at every show for years to come.
- New laminate flooring
- Ten-seat LED lit acrylic table with adjustable leather chairs
- Wet bar
- Phone charging station built into the wall
- Oversized decorative acrylic panels on the walls
- Laser-cut, painted Comcast logo
- 7-foot tall, laser-cut acrylic remote control that lights up