Pepsi + iHeart:
Stronger Together Tour
It’s 2020. Events have been canceled across the country and people are out of jobs, but families need cheer and encouragement.
Pepsi came to create smiles in needy communities. Partnering with iHeart Media, they reached out to Pinpoint to design, produce, and manage their “Stronger Together Holiday Market” in Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN. We brought it together in 2 weeks.
It was a COVID-safe, socially distanced event open to families who had preregistered. After a COVID check-in, guests were accompanied by a concierge through a 250-foot long event space with three major event tents, photo op, and interactive feature wall.
Local celebrities read books to children in the reading room, which featured a faux living room wall with real gas fireplace. Each child received a free book. Shaquille O’Neal made a surprise appearance at the Nashville event, which his foundation helped sponsor.
Meanwhile, parents shopped at the Gift Room for free gifts for their children. The Pepsi elves safely delivered the wrapped gifts to parents down fun slides to maintain social distance. From there, families picked up free groceries in branded grocery totes at the Holiday Market, courtesy of local food banks.
We had a blast taking this project from start to finish, proving that events can go on despite a pandemic.Best of all, families were very grateful for the fun holiday experience to lift their spirits.
- Two (2) 40′ wide x 20′ deep themed event tents
- One (1) 20′ wide x 10′ deep themed market tent
- Faux living room wall with real gas fireplace for reading tent
- Giant, 4′ tall faux children’s book for reading tent
- Custom wood grocery shelves for market tent
- Custom gift delivery slides in gift tent
- Custom branded and themed counters
- Full-color printed, themed acrylic sneeze guards
- Directional signage for stanchions and A-frames
- Social distancing graphics and signage
- Photo op with backdrop and cut-out frame made to look like rustic wood
- Promotional product giveaways for guests
- Face masks, nitrile gloves, and hand sanitizer giveaways
- Touchless hand sanitizer units throughout the footprint
- Imprinted staff apparel