FanDuel turned to Pinpoint to design, create, build, and install an immersive customer experience for football and fantasy sports at the Jacksonville Jaguars’ Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida—within 3 weeks.
The goals were to increase brand recognition, enroll new users to FanDuel, and promote customer engagement.
We built three brand activation footprints designed for an immersive consumer experience: Reward Zone, VIP Club, and Mayor’s Cabana. These were collectively called FanDuelVille. During each Jaguars home game, FanDuelVille accommodated over 3,000 fans.
The FanDuel brand activation was a remarkable success. FanDuelVille became a marquee destination for fans and offered prime visibility both in the stadium and on TV during nationally televised games. The brand exposure for FanDuel was a huge success for the entire 2015 season.
- Creative and buildout: 3 weeks
- Stadium Attendance: 64,000+
- First-time sign-ups: 250+
- TV Reach: 162,000 households watched the game
- 60′ wide x 15′ tall x 17′ deep custom truss system
structure with canopy
- Vinyl elevator wraps
- Stanchion walls
- Imprinted turf
- Slip-resistant concrete floor graphics
- Custom branded furniture
- Custom branded kiosks
- Promotional product giveaways for fans
- Printed postcards and handouts
- Imprinted apparel
- Various signage throughout the stadium