Bravo the TV network held its first-ever immersive experience for Bravo superfans. It was an epic, 3-day experience filled with Q&A panels, photo opportunities, mingling with 88 Bravo celebrities, interactive fan experiences, and 30 live events from the network’s top series. It all happened in the heart of New York City at Manhattan Center. “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen filmed its biggest show yet at Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom with the largest audience in the show’s history.
To pull-off an ultimate experience for the fans, and to make the event visually stunning for TV, Bravo and the agency Superfly reached out to Pinpoint to manage, produce, and install all the branding and graphics for this highly anticipated event.
Though there were 73 days between the initial ask and the event date, production and installation were accomplished in the last 11 days. We managed and produced over 370 deliverables installed in one day.
We developed an economical approach to create gilded photo frames that adorned the walls of the lobby and Grand Ballroom. We brought to life room transformations, dimensional lettering throughout the venue, fabric step & repeat walls featured in the media, illuminated neon signs, hedge walls, vinyl wall wraps, elevator graphics, custom-built bars and tables, floor-to-ceiling celebrity graphics and much more.
- Event-branded marquee wrap
- Street-level exterior graphics
- 20 Barricade covers
- 28’ x 2’ Dimensional golden lettering in main lobby
- Main lobby wall and elevator door wraps
- 115 wayfinding and directional signs placed throughout the venue
- 68 gilded photo frames installed on walls
- Complete wrap of 2nd floor Salon room
- Custom 32′ x 8′ press media wall
- Custom 20′ x 8′ walls in Grand Ballroom
- Custom 20′ x 8′ walls in coat check
- Custom 12′ x 40″ x 30″ coat check bar
- Stairwell wraps
- Restroom wall wraps